How to Store Gas-Liquid Filters of Different Materials?
Apr. 09, 2021
Gas-liquid filter is abbreviated as gas-liquid net. It is a kind of wire mesh woven in a special form. It is used to make wire mesh demisters, oil and gas separators, dust removal and environmental protection; separation and filtering devices for various occasions; automobiles, tractors The filter element; the sealing, damping (shock-absorbing), noise-absorbing and exhaust purification components in automobile parts; the shielding device for electromagnetic interference of electronic and electrical products are also widely used. What are the materials of the gas-liquid filter? So how to store gas-liquid filters of different materials? As a Petroleum Wire Mesh Manufacturer, share with you.
First of all, there are three commonly used materials for gas-liquid filters:
1. Various grades of metallic stainless steel wire, alloy wire, Monel, Inconel, pure titanium wire, pure nickel wire, phosphor copper wire, brass wire, galvanized iron wire, etc.
2. Non-metallic polytetrafluoroethylene (F4) polyaldehyde vinyl fluoride (F46) polypropylene wire (pp) polyethylene wire (pvc), etc.
3. Metal wire and non-metal wire weave, stainless steel and glass fiber, etc.
Secondly, the storage methods of gas-liquid filters of different materials are also different. Gas-liquid filters should be stored in a dry, ventilated, and non-corrosive place, and storage in the open air is prohibited. The gas-liquid filter should have the following documents when leaving the factory: 1. Product qualification certificate. 2. Product instruction manual. 3. Packing list 4. Material warranty should be provided if requested by the user. Harmful gases and corrosive media are not allowed to be placed in the gas-liquid filter storage warehouse. The room should be kept clean and tidy, equipped with a thermometer, hygrometer and dehumidifier, and the temperature and humidity in the warehouse must meet the requirements.
1. Gas-liquid filters of different materials, such as stainless steel gas-liquid filters, copper gas-liquid filters, brass gas-liquid filters, etc. Should be stacked in designated areas according to different materials.
2. When stacking gas-liquid filters, they should be stacked according to type, brand, batch, specification, and storage time. No stack should be clearly marked to avoid confusion.
3. For damp, discolored, and gas-liquid filters, the quality evaluation will be carried out after drying. If the performance indicators meet the requirements, they can be put into the warehouse, otherwise they will not be allowed into the warehouse.
4. The gas-liquid filter can be guaranteed to be used within 6 months after it is supplied to the user. The gas-liquid filter in the warehouse should be first-in-first-use.
Our company also has Copper Mesh on sale, welcome to contact us.
Oct. 28, 2021
Oct. 21, 2021